It’s HERE! The ABC Method Certification for Teachers, Trainers, Coaches, and Instructors!
This groundbreaking method has helped people recover their core stability and strength, and has empowered people to recover from Diastasis Recti, over the past decade. And now, YOU CAN TEACH IT!
The ABC Method is now approved for 1.2 CEU with American Council on Exercise (ACE), National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), and Athletics Association of Fitness America (AFAA). Perfect for Personal Trainers and Group Fitness Instructors.
This method is a fitness integration system. You bring what you love to teach. We teach you simple practices to integrate into your method for core stability and strength success. Imagine empowering your clients in this amazing way!
IMPORTANT: GET YOUR GROUP LISTED NOW
We are making the 2021 Calendar NOW, and you can list your group, fitness facility, or team to certify together LIVE (right now via virtual conference) with Carrie.
Getting your group to certify together helps Carrie personalize a package for you and gear the lesson to your fitness brand.
Contact Carrie NOW to get on the Calendar
Why The ABC Method?
Diastasis Recti and Core Instability are some of the difficult circumstances our audiences face today.
- Almost 100% of pregnancies result in a level of Diastasis Recti, and there are very few professionals helping women recover.
- Women are active and strong, and expect to be able to exercise postpartum… many are left on their own to “figure it out,” or the professionals make the assumption that women can do this alone.
- 65% of men with the condition known as AAA have Diastasis Recti, and most are not given a protocol for recovery
- Sedentary lifestyle and obesity contributes to Diastasis Recti and core dysfunction.
- Diastasis Recti and core dysfunction lead to back pain, pelvic floor dysfunction, digestion problems, and abdominal pain.
You Can Help
…and you can be that instructor, trainer, or wellness professional that people go to for answers.
It’s HERE! : The ABC Method Certification
Who should certify in The ABC Method?
- fitness professionals
- people who help women in wellness
- people who help anyone with weight loss or AAA
- people who want the help for themselves and want to pay it forward
Get Certified :
We are in conversation about our next certification class. You can choose an “open enrollment” plan (if you are an independent person, trainer, or practitioner), or you can choose a “private enrollment” plan (if you are a member of a group or team that wants to certify together)
Fill out the form following and indicate that you would like information on The ABC Method. We will talk through whether Open Enrollment or Private Enrollment is right for you, and we will fill you in to a date that works for you.
Remember: it takes 12 hours to certify, and you will be working LIVEv(in person or via zoom, depending on the class), with the group and I, which means you have to be able to be PRESENT to learn.
Think of the people you could serve.