It’s HERE! The ABC Method Certification for Teachers, Trainers, Coaches, and Instructors!
This groundbreaking method has helped people recover their core stability and strength, and has empowered people to recover from Diastasis Recti, over the past decade. And now, YOU CAN TEACH IT!
Register NOW for the May Session!
Click HERE: May 15-16, 2021
(LIVE Sessions 8-11:00 AM Central Time, must reserve about 6 hours for personal practice and prep for practical exam).
The ABC Method is now approved for 1.2 CEU with American Council on Exercise (ACE), National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), and Athletics Association of Fitness America (AFAA). Perfect for Personal Trainers and Group Fitness Instructors.
This method is a fitness integration system. You bring what you love to teach. We teach you simple practices to integrate into your method for core stability and strength success. Imagine empowering your clients in this amazing way!
IMPORTANT: GET YOUR GROUP LISTED NOW
If you prefer to work with your team, group, or facility members, schedule a PRIVATE session geared JUST FOR YOU.
Getting your group to certify together helps Carrie personalize a package for you and gear the lesson to your fitness brand.
Open Enrollment New Dates Available for 2021!
Open to ANYONE: Register NOW for any of the following dates for the best possible price. Price increases in 2021.
Regular Price: $399
>>>Currently, you can register for any 2021 class for $199!!!<<<
What is expected:
- each set of dates represents Live time AND Personal Practice Time
- expect 6 hours of LIVE (virtual currently) face time with Carrie
- expect to need 5+ hours of personal practice time (with video guidance from Carrie)
- expect to prepare a class or training portion to teach back to the group (don’t worry; Carrie will set up expectations and help during the live classes)
- expect to be able to implement lessons into your trainings and classes immediately!
“This course is an incredible value, with hands on lessons to help me help others right away. This is information every trainer needs to know.” – Donna
Available Dates (click on the dates to register for them).
Weekends: LIVE 8-11 AM Central. Additionally, plan for personal practice time and assessment time
Weekdays: LIVE 8-9:30 AM Central, additionally, plan for personal practice time and assessment time
Click on your preferred date to register:
January 23-24, 2021 (CLOSED)
February 16-19, 2021 (CLOSED)
Gym owners, managers, and coordinators: You can also set up a PRIVATE Certificate Session for your Group! Set yours up today for best dates, times, and additional specifics.
Why The ABC Method?
Diastasis Recti and Core Instability are some of the difficult circumstances our audiences face today.
- Almost 100% of pregnancies result in a level of Diastasis Recti, and there are very few professionals helping women recover.
- Women are active and strong, and expect to be able to exercise postpartum… many are left on their own to “figure it out,” or the professionals make the assumption that women can do this alone.
- 65% of men with the condition known as AAA have Diastasis Recti, and most are not given a protocol for recovery
- Sedentary lifestyle and obesity contributes to Diastasis Recti and core dysfunction.
- Diastasis Recti and core dysfunction lead to back pain, pelvic floor dysfunction, digestion problems, and abdominal pain.
You Can Help
…and you can be that instructor, trainer, or wellness professional that people go to for answers.
Who should certify in The ABC Method?
- fitness professionals
- people who help women in wellness
- people who help anyone with weight loss or AAA
- people who want the help for themselves and want to pay it forward
Get Certified :
We are in conversation about our next certification class. You can choose an “open enrollment” plan (if you are an independent person, trainer, or practitioner), or you can choose a “private enrollment” plan (if you are a member of a group or team that wants to certify together)
Fill out the form following and indicate that you would like information on The ABC Method. We will talk through whether Open Enrollment or Private Enrollment is right for you, and we will fill you in to a date that works for you.
Remember: Your hours (12) will be a combination of personal practice AND LIVE INTERACTION (currently via zoom / video conference). Please plan accordingly.
Think of the people you could serve.