It’s HERE! The ABC Method Certification for Teachers, Trainers, Coaches, and Instructors!
The course is now right here on the website, and you can start NOW!
This groundbreaking method has helped people recover their core stability and strength, and has empowered people to recover from Diastasis Recti, over the past decade. And now, YOU CAN TEACH IT!
“THIS is a GAME CHANGER for adding to your certifications friends!!!! I loved going through this program with Carrie and received amazing knowledge for helping my pregnant and postpartum campers to safely workout with proper modifications and healing!!!!” – Audrey
The ABC Method is now approved for 1.2 CEU with American Council on Exercise (ACE), National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), and Athletics Association of Fitness America (AFAA). Perfect for Personal Trainers and Group Fitness Instructors.
This method is a fitness integration system. You bring what you love to teach. We teach you simple practices to integrate into your method for core stability and strength success. Imagine empowering your clients in this amazing way!
IMPORTANT: GET YOUR GROUP LISTED NOW
If you prefer to work with your team, group, or facility members, schedule a PRIVATE session geared JUST FOR YOU.
Getting your group to certify together helps Carrie personalize a package for you and gear the lesson to your fitness brand.
“This course is an incredible value, with hands on lessons to help me help others right away. This is information every trainer needs to know.” – Donna
- no refunds. In case of emergency, training dates can be changed within one calendar year, but not refunded.
Why The ABC Method?
Diastasis Recti and Core Instability are some of the difficult circumstances our audiences face today.
- Almost 100% of pregnancies result in a level of Diastasis Recti, and there are very few professionals helping women recover.
- Women are active and strong, and expect to be able to exercise postpartum… many are left on their own to “figure it out,” or the professionals make the assumption that women can do this alone.
- 65% of men with the condition known as AAA have Diastasis Recti, and most are not given a protocol for recovery
- Sedentary lifestyle and obesity contributes to Diastasis Recti and core dysfunction.
- Diastasis Recti and core dysfunction lead to back pain, pelvic floor dysfunction, digestion problems, and abdominal pain.
Who should certify in The ABC Method?
- fitness professionals
- people who help women in wellness
- people who help anyone with weight loss or AAA
- people who want the help for themselves and want to pay it forward
Fill out the form following and indicate that you would like information on The ABC Method. We will talk through whether Open Enrollment or Private Enrollment is right for you, and we will fill you in to a date that works for you.
Remember: Your hours (12) will be a combination of personal practice AND LIVE INTERACTION (currently via zoom / video conference). Please plan accordingly.
Think of the people you could serve.