The ABC Method Instructor Course is designed to help YOU be the answer for others.
In this course, you will learn:
- what, why, and how core instability and Diastasis Recti happen
- basic skills to help people recover their core stability
- The ABC Method and how it shapes all fitness
- how to integrate The ABC Method into fitness
- how to empower people to recover their core while getting fit
- how to help people move forward through the process, and how to progress their personal fitness safely
The ABC Method Instructor Course is designed for:
- fitness trainers
- fitness instructors
- wellness professionals
- people who want to help others
- people to want to help themselves
Introduction to The ABC Method and what to expect from this course.
Part 1: The Story and the Science
The story of how The ABC Method was developed. The science around core structure and function.
Part 2: The ABC Method in Motion
How to apply The ABC Method to life and fitness.
Part 3: Fitness Instructions for Core Issues
How to break down and adjust movements for clients who have core instability and / or diastasis recti.
Part 4: Sample Fitness Classes
Teaching full fitness classes for beginning core stability practice
Part 5: Progressions and Next Steps Protocol
How to progress your clients and take next steps safely.
Part 6: Final Notes and Conclusion
Finalize your plans to begin teaching The ABC Method