It’s True! My Method for Diastasis Recti Recovery is inside of a NEW Book! Order Your Copy NOW:
The Diastasis Recti Recovery System is Back!
Take a course on your own pace and time to recover from Diastasis Recti.
It Might Be Diastasis Recti
Take the Self – Test
- belly bloat or “pregnant look”
- misshapen navel
- skin around navel
- digestive discomfort
- back pain
- core weakness
- stomach pain
- odd bulge in center of abdomen
2. Join the Online Community
Join this special Online Community for special help from Carrie, the Creator of the Diastasis Recti Recovery System, and for help from others who are recovering as well.
3. Still have questions?
- Pick up Carrie’s book: Flatten My Postpartum Belly: on Amazon!
- Consider Group Training, complete with Diastasis Recti help, daily fitness, and even a nutrition program! And if you order now, you get the entire Diastasis Recti Recovery System included FREE. That’s a self-paced recovery program, fully modified and functional fitness, nutrition, and help from Carrie. All in one convenient package that you can do whenever wherever.
- Need personal attention? I can teach you from anywhere in the world! Fill out my application below.
Contact Carrie HERE or leave a message at 512-956-4721.
“This program really does work!! I used it and closed my gap over an inch! Tested out of the program and now I’m doing two workouts a day! Guess what!! My gap is almost completely closed and my belly button is back to normal!!” – Kristin
“With Carriefit combined with 21 Day Fix, I was able to get my gap down from 3-4 fingers wide to 0 to 1 finger wide, and I can do a lot of things I could not do before. No surgery, nothing drastic or expensive. I’d highly recommend her program.” – Taylor
“My diastasis closed from 4.5 fingers to 2 fingers just from following the ABCs and your exercise modification suggestions during pregnancy! I’m so excited about that!” -Jatai
“My diastasis recti is almost completely healed! Which means if I continue to just not overdo ab work, and continue to strengthen my core, I can go back to full, unmodified workouts soon! Goodbye momma tummy!!!” – Bobbi